Die-cast aluminum housing has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling. The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
Scalable Lumen Packages from 14,900 to 51,100 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide. A variety of mounting options are also available including wall mount, slipfitter and trunnion.
- The one piece die-cast aluminum housing with UV resistant polycarbonate optical lens, outstanding corrosion protection
- Lumen output 14900-52150lm with efficacy to 149lm/W
- Available with wall mount or trunnion(YOKE) or slipfitter mounting kit
- Increase energy savings with photocell
- Voltage is 120-277V / 347V-480V and support 0-10V dimmable
- Suitable for use in ambients from -40℉ to 113℉
- Expected service life is over 100,000 hrs and 5 year limited warranty
- UL listed for wet location
● Die-cast aluminum housing has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
● The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
● All hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
● Optics(NEMA Type): 7H*7V, 6Hx7V
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 14,800 to 51,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● A variety of precision-molded vacuum-metallized specular reflectors are engineered for
superior target illumination, uniformity and spacing.
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
● UL Class 2 drivers
● Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours.
● Optional Photocell
● Ambient operating temperature -40°F to 113°F.
● Slipfitter, Trunnion, Yoke and Wall mount are all available.
● It’s available in black or optional dark bronze, silvery gray or white.