he full cutoff LED wall pack provides a durable and efficient exterior light source for any application requiring maximum performance and minimum maintenance. The rugged, die-cast aluminum housing makes the Wall Pack virtually impenetrable to contaminants. Our building mounted outdoor lighting products are perfect for pedestrian and parking areas, walkways, garages, stairways, perimeter and other outdoor spaces requiring additional safety and security.
Available in two sizes, full cutoff wall pack is designed for perimeter illumination for safety, security and identity. Rugged cast-aluminum, corrosion-resistant housing with bronze polyester powder paint for lasting durability and long lifespan and secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber 4 pcs-holes(top, bottom, and sides) make connection/disconnection safe and easy.
- Suitable for WET location/Outdoor
- Full Cutoff and compliance to Dark Sky requirement
- 45W-135W power consumption, to replace 100-400W MH
- Lumen output 4800-14000lm
- Type III polycarbonate optical lens with UV stabilizers
- Built-in UL class 2 driver, optional for photocell
- 120-277V and 347V for North America
- UL/cUL listed and DLC qualified
- Working Temp.:-40–+45℃
● Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications.
● Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
● Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31.
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,900 to 18,000 Lumens.
● Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
● Universal 120-277 or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
● Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C
● Estimated 50,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations. Warranty
● Five-year warranty.