Designed for High School, Collegiate, Recreational and Professional indoor and outdoor sports venues and outdoor stadium lighting. Heavy-Duty, lightweight and durable Die-Cast design for high wear resistance withstands harsh, extreme outdoor conditions. The highly efficient and professional LED sports light, with different NEMA distributions, deliver more foot-candles of illumination to exactly where you need.
By providing superior high output and high efficiency, NAC Smart sports light series is the ideal solution for outdoor sports lighting such as municipal, school and semi- professional outdoor sports lighting. Dynamic thermal management design maximizes heat dissipation and significantly improves the life of luminaires. Built-in surge suppression adds an extra layerof protection to the luminaire driver. Versatile mounting bracket for hassle-free installation.
● Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications
● Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70/80/90 CRI) configurations.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 277-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
● Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 55˚ C (-40℉ to 131℉).
■ Durable, die-cast aluminum housing with heat dissipating fins
■ Black polyester powder-coat finish
■ Universal 120-277V/277V-480V VAC input voltage
■ 0-10V dimming optional
■ Trunnion UL listing
■ Wet location
■ General and security lighting for large areas
■ Port and rail centers
■ Airport apron
■ Interior or exterior sports
■ 3Hx3V, 4Hx4V