The NAC-HB02 are built to withstand temperatures to 131°F and are shielded from dust, moisture, and airborne contaminants. They are known for their superior optical design and efficient illumination.
Hook or pendant mount supports simple one-for-one replacement of outdated lighting, simplifying LED installations and upgrades. NAC-MHB02 features economical LED lighting solutions that reduce energy and maintenance costs without sacrificing illumination performance.
● Sealed die-casting profile for indoor and outdoor applications.
● Voltage is 120-277V & 347-480V.
● 1-10V dimming standard for a dimming range of 100% to 10%.
● Superior colour rendition index compared to HPS.
● Increase energy saving with bi-level motion sensor.
● Optional emergency battery to serve in accidental situation.
● Replacing 175W, 250W MH & 400W MH.
● Operating temperature is -40°F to 131°F.
● Hook mount, pendant mount and surface mount available.
● UL/cUL and DLC standard qualified.
■ Durable, die-cast aluminum housing with heat dissipating fins
■ White polyester powder-coat finish
■ LM-80 certified high performance and reliable LEDs
■ Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
■ Standard with 1-10V dimming
■ Conduit pendant, hook or surface mounting UL listing
■ Wet location
■ Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 55 ̊ C