Superior performance with premium quality. NAC Smart Technologies’ LED Linear High Bay Luminaires provide great value and maximize return on investment, compared to traditional metal halide and fluorescent high bay or low bay fixtures. With up to 130 lm/W efficacy, NAC Technologies LED Linear High Bay Luminaires increase energy savings and are certified DLC Premium. These luminaires are designed to last, featuring high-grade steel housing, advanced thermal design, premium LED components and a flicker-free driver. The NAC Technologies LED Linear High Bay Luminaire comes standard with 0-10V dimming allowing for lighting customization and control based on ceiling height and working environment. Easy to install with included V-hooks and chain, NAC Technologies LED High Bay Luminaires feature a frosted lens diffuser producing comfortable light and reducing glare. These luminaires are an ideal solution for a variety of high-ceiling, commercial applications including warehouses, manufacturing facilities and gymnasiums. Backed by NAC Smart Technologies’ 7-year limited warranty, the LED Linear High Bay Luminaire has a rated life of 50,000 hours, resulting in reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
● Efficiency higher than 160lm/W, designed to replace 750W and 1000W HID while consumes 250W and 340W.
● Open the drive compartment cover from below to facilitate inspection and assembly.
● 0-10V dimming standard for a dimming range of 100% to 0%.
● 120 degree lens guarantees light intensity and light uniformity.
● Hook(default included) or Conduit pendant way for different applications.
● Optional motion sensor can be offered for maximizing energy savings.
● Optional adjustment dial allows the fixture to meet higher ambient temperature requirements.
● Operating temperature is -40°F to 149°F
● Resistant to shock and vibration.
● UL/cUL wet location and DLC qualied.
■ Durable, die-cast aluminum housing with heat dissipating fins
■ Dark bronze polyester powder-coat finish
■ LM-80 certified high performance and reliable LEDs
■ Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
■ Standard with 1-10V dimming
■ Conduit pendant, hook mounting
■ Wet location
■ Ambient operating temperature -40̊F to 149̊F